See what you've been missing!
Shouldn’t you see outdoors as well as you see indoors? Of course, but if you’re not wearing polarized lenses, you aren’t. Polarized sunglasses reduce vision-impairing glare, allowing you in turn to see your best, even in the brightest conditions.
Protect Your Sight
We all love spending time in the sun, but it's important to protect your eyes against the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays. Over time those harmful rays can cause cataracts, macular degenerations and skin cancer. Children who spend a lot of time outdoors are especially vulnerable. Wearing polarized sun lenses year-round will provide 100% protection from both UVA and UVB rays.
- PROTECT: They provide 100% UV protection for your eyes
- ENHANCE: They increase color contrast and improve clarity
- REDUCE: They reduce glare and the consequent squinting and eyestrain
See the Possibilities at Sears Optical:
For you and the entire family, Sears Optical offers polarized lenses that will accent your favorite frames.
The lenses are either plastic or a thin, lightweight polycarbonate material for single vision, bifocal and progressive prescriptions. Choose the style that's right for you and see the difference that polarized lenses make.
ULTRALIGHT Polarized with EZclear™
- Polarized polycarbonate (available in gray and brown)
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- EZclear™ technology
- Resists water, dirt, and dust
- Easier to clean
- Helps reduces glare during night driving and eye fatigue when using a computer
- Thin and light
- Impact resistant*, for improved safety
- Available for single-vision, bifocal and progressive prescriptions
- Colors are not compromised
* No lenses are unbreakable or shatterproof.